We support older people’s right to quality care.
A diverse, vibrant, multicultural community, where older people are respected, heard and well-informed, and can exercise their rights and responsibilities with confidence.
- Respect: We listen, treat people with fairness and seek to understand others’ perspectives, experiences and contributions.
- Integrity: We act in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Collaboration: We support our colleagues and the people we work with whilst working cooperatively to achieve positive outcomes for all.
- Inclusiveness: We seek people’s input and involvement to achieve a better outcome.
- Empowerment: We provide the people who seek information and support from us with accurate information, which supports them to understand their rights, responsibilities and options.
- Responsiveness: We are approachable and take pride in what we do.