Call 1800 700 600 or (03) 9602 3066 to discuss your problem with one of our skilled Advocates.
Aged Care Advocacy
Advocacy is available for people receiving aged care services.
This includes people who:
• live in a nursing home or hostel
• receive a community aged care package (support at home)
• receive flexible care
• have been assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT)
• used to receive aged care services or
• are representing the interests of the person receiving aged care services
You can download brochures in 15 languages and order ERA postcards and flyer.
ERA is a free service to all Victorians in residential and home care programs sponsored by the Commonwealth Government.
We advise you on how to resolve problems that interfere with the care you or your family member is entitled to.
We have been helping older people and their families for over 25 years. Here are some stories about our services.
You can call an Advocate by telephone or by email, using the contact form by clicking on this link.
Elder Rights Advocacy would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners, Custodians and Elders past and present of the Indigenous Nations of Victoria on whose lands we work.